Thursday, August 25, 2011

Academy of Performing Arts in clowning

Today iam gonna talk about a clown school named "Academy of Performing Arts in clowning"
here is what they do.

Anyone beginning an Internet course for the first time has reservations. Many students feel that they will receive "less of an education" by taking a web course rather than a traditional classroom lecture course. Many are afraid that they will not be able to handle the technology. While these concerns are understandable, they are not accurate. Research has shown that distance learning students perform as well or better than traditional classroom students. Learn at you own pace at home. Through the Internet, you can access the material any time.

the courses available:

  • The history of clowning
  • the clown look
  • the clown skills
  • Comedy material
  • The business side
  • Job opportunities
  • The clown ministry
  • Humors effect on stress
Later i would update more information about this school and a video showing what a good clown should do ;) take care bloggers see u

2 comments:

  1. Fredy I have just read this post and the last one. I had no idea that there existed schools for clowns! It is really surprising for me because I would have never thought that clowns attend to a certain school to become good or professional clowns.

    I don’t know why but this topic made me remember about a random fact: magicians also go to a special school for them. I found this out one day when a magician came to our high school and told us about his career, he studied magic so I see that it’s the same with the clowns. They have to study hard to be well prepared to become successful.

    I think it is a really interesting topic, because how many times has it ever crossed our minds that clowns or magicians had a special education in their profession? I think that for many of us, it has never crossed that through our minds. I think they are really admirable persons because, imagine studying as a career the history of the clown, the devices, make-up, the material they use, etc.

    I didn’t know that there were also online sites which teach you how to be a clown. I thought, as many other people, that through the internet the learning level wouldn’t be so good, but now I realized that it is.

    You did an excellent work with your blog! Keep it like this, I think that this is one of the most random and interesting topics that I’ve read.


    - Paulina González

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fredy, it is very interesting and funny at the same time that there exist schools for clowns! and I found t very good that they are online, maybe what you say that some people think that it is "less educational" than taking normal classes, but I think it is better and even more accessible than the other type of classes.

    If I had to choose to study a career at the "Academy of Performing Arts in Clowning" I would choose to study "Humors effect on stress", especially because we are going to start with partials next week, and we will need to relax and laugh a little.

    It is a very interesting blog, I really liked it, good luck!

    ReplyDelete