Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clowns International

"Clown international" is an oragnisation, like the name saids it, that is international for all clowns that want to be members. it was founded in England, but later expanded through out Europe, afffliting and also in USA, Canada, Australia. Beside de the membership that they gave to clowns, there is a section named "Friends of Clowns" that is every member who just enjoys clowning and not necessarily be a clown, and also there is a section named "Junior Clowns" for kids below 16 who are interested in the topic of being a clown.(Clowns international)

This organisation has several ways to approach all the members enrolled. One way is that they send a magazine named "The Joey" to all members, including the "friends of clowns". This magazine includes updates and new information about clowns. They also have a fund to help clowns that are not having success or just being through a bad time.(Clowns International)

This organistion has a website and it contains various topics. the main topics that appear inside are three. There is an option to find a clown near you so you could reach them; also you can access a photo gallery from all events around the world; and finally, thes best atraction in the website is how to become a clown; that incluedes makeup, humour attitude.(Clowns International)

What are some benefits of joining this organisation? Well there are some. You get to know people around the world, get the new updates in clowning, get new ideas for tricks, and for the begginers learn with the help of everyone.(Clowns International)

I think this organisation is one of the reasons clowing has been succesfull because of the globality it has and the way that you can interact with other clowns around the globe, exchanging tips of make up and in costumes , ways of being a clown, new tricks, how to work depending on the show, etc.
I would try later to upload some photos of " Clowns International", or simply check the link I posted in the bibliography.

Bibliography
http://www.clowns-international.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hey Fredy, this all about clowns is new to me, i thought they were only on a circus or at kid´s parties, I would never thought there was an international organization for clowns to get updated of tricks or jokes. I like clowns, I think they are funny and you have a good time laughing; I cannot believe that there is actually people who are afraid of them (maybe is because there are lots of horror movies about them), but they do not hurt anyone, do they? It is an interesting topic; I think you can get a lot of information that probably get people´s attention. Have a nice weekend and keep the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this group! I think it's a great way for clown rookies to learn from the experts, and read about this topic in "The Joey". Can Mexican clowns join this group? I wonder, do this organizations create their own events? It would be fun to go to an event where there are many clowns, telling jokes and jokes after jokes. It might also be kind of creepy, ha-ha :P Keep up the good work Fred, good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fredy! Hey I think you have a very wide information topic, because there are so many things you can find about clowns and I personally love clowns, I just find them so funny and so joyful, because of all the different stupid things they do.
    I´m so glad there´s an organization that helps and promotes clowns because they are a huge influence in the development of a kid, and many times clowns don´t have the support they should have.
    I really love your topic, and keep your with your blog.
    Ilse Galván

    ReplyDelete